Foundations at River Crest & Lions Head Apartments offers residents a variety of amenities including a fitness studio, walking/biking trails, and so much more! The premium interior features and desirable Sugar Land, Texas location provide both comfort and convenience to all of our residents. Check out our menu of features and our gallery for a look at what we offer, or come visit us today for your personal tour!
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Smart Home Technology
- Ceiling Fan in all Living Rooms
- Extended Hard Surface Flooring
- Exterior Storage Closets
- Large Walk-in Closets
- New Custom Designer Cabinetry and Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- New Stainless Kitchen Appliances including Built-in Microwave
- Newly Updated Apartment Homes!
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Oversized Private Patios and Decks
- Planter Box Window in Kitchen
- Vaulted Ceilings in Top Floor Homes
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Waterfront and Lake Views
- Wood Burning Fireplace
Pets - Max 2 allowed
- Comments: Pet deposit $200 per pet. Non-Refundable pet fee $300 per pet. Pet rent $15 per pet.
- Restrictions: Dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies: German Shepherd, Anatolian Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Akita, Chow Chow, Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids, Doberman (full), Airedale. Additionally, mixed breeds of these dogs are also restricted. This list should not be considered all inclusive. Please remember some breeds have nicknames and most have variations of their breed.
Cats - allowed
Dogs - allowed
Certain floor plans may have different amenities depending on when they were updated, what building they're in, etc. To tour our floor plans and see what amenities may be available, please call us at (281) 942-8953 or email our team at [email protected]